The navigation bar includes:
- assignment inbox - allows the instructor to quickly navigate back to the assignment inbox.
- edit assignment - by clicking on this menu opens up the assignment options and the instructor has the ability to change features of the assignment at any time.
- libraries - the libraries tab displays the Turnitin assignments created by the instructor. The libraries tab also contains all the PeerMark Question libraries.
- class stats - The statistics page will list information about the class in a table. The default view of the stats will show the cumulative statistics since the creation of the class. For more information about class stats view Chapter 12 of the Turnitin Instructor manual available at www.turnitin.com/training.html
- preferences - provides four options that the instructor can customize: default submission type, items per page, file download format, and show page info
- help- this pull down menu provides links to the knowledge base, user guides, training videos, and the site key
If any changes were made to the user profile, the instructor must click on submit in the top right corner to save the changes