Uploading a file
- Your total upload size must not exceed 200mb
- Each file must be 100MB or less and must contain at least 20 words of text
- The maximum paper length permitted is 800 pages
- Zip files must not exceed 200mb or contain more than 100 files
- Select My Files from the sidebar.
- Select the Upload button.
If you would like to compare a document against other documents on your device, select the dropdown to access the Doc to Doc Comparsion upload.
Drag and drop the file of your choice into the designated drag and drop space.
Alternatively, use Select File to locate the file on your device or upload via Google Drive.
You can select multiple files from your device (use the shift key on Windows or Mac).
If required, amend the file title and enter the author's first name and last name. Only the title field is mandatory.
If you've made a mistake, use the trash can icon to remove the file.
You can choose to add your submitted files to the account's private repository by checking the Index to your account's repository check box.
This option will not be available if your administrator has opted to store all files in the account's private repository.
As a Crossref customer, any content you submit to Crossref Similarity Check will not be indexed into a publicly searchable repository.
- Hit the Confirm button to start your upload.
Monitor the progress of your upload in the upload progress box at the bottom of the sidebar.
Select Open to view the document or select the file from My Files.
Your Similarity Report may take a few minutes to process after your upload is complete.
Was this page helpful?
We're sorry to hear that
If you have the time, we'd love to know how we could improve it.